Monday, February 1, 2010

The One With the Non-New-Years Resolution

Sooo, I'm bad at blogging. I decided to make a not-quite-new-year resolution...so since it's February 1, this will be when I become a more regular blogger. I think one of the great things about blogging is that it's an easy way to document memories with a minimal amount of effort. Try as I may, I will never be a scrapbooker. I have great intentions...and I have lots of supplies (from my 6 or so times in my life where I've determined that I AM a scrapbooker, and gone out and wasted money on lots of cute paper and stickers, only to put them all in a giant rubbermaid box in my basement) but I still have only 3 pages of my entire life scrapbooked. I think I should just accept that I'm not going to do it, and move on. Blogging though--way less messy, I don't have to go down the stairs, I don't have to buy anything from Michael's to make it look good, and I don't even have to print off pictures. It's scrapbooking for the lazy and uncreative. Brilliant.



3 comments:

Heather Nicole said...

we call it: digital scrapbooking. I use blurb.com to publish my blog into a hold in you hands book. and you are so right, it is WAY cheaper, WAY easier, and (don't tell your scrapbooking friends this) looks WAY better than regular scrapbooks :) blogs are the best!!!! plus, I get to see and read stuff too! woot!

LifeAtTheCircus.com said...

WAHOO!! I am so excited about this resolution of yours as it enables me to get to know you even better. :-)
I too have heard great things about blurb and plan to check it out myself!

Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

I hope to hear from you more I have been missing you.